[Jacob-list] Durana Clover

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Aug 31 19:05:21 EDT 2007

Has anyone planted Durana clover? Neal - is it one of the estrogen producers? I can't find that information anywhere. It sounds like an ideal addition to the back pasture, which is pretty steep. It appears to be very good at stabilizing a slope and is highly nutritious. I've got a mix of ky 31, common bermuda, ladino, and chicory there right now. BTW, chicory is great on a slope. It's got the most amazing taproot and once it's a few inches tall, it's anchored - and the sheep love it.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com