[Jacob-list] Meat Sheep Judges (again)

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Aug 26 18:28:17 EDT 2007

I haven't shown sheep, but may if we get a breed class at SAFF, so don't know squat about showing sheep in mixed breed classes. Actually don't know anything about showing sheep, but I do have the JSBA judges packet to refer to. It makes sense that the criteria for judging a mixed breed wool class would select against our primitive breed.

There probably won't be a breed class at SAFF in 2007, as it's just too late to get it all organized. But, it looks good for a breed class in 2008, so start making plans to bring your best to the southeast in October 2008!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com