[Jacob-list] general sheep questions

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Aug 21 17:43:35 EDT 2007

I was watching that storm on radar today hoping we'd get some of it!

I was classifying crimson clover with the red clovers, but I guess it's not? Crimson clover grows like a weed around here, so that's good to know. Although if we don't get some rain, it doesn't matter what I plant! What would you think about red clover in the hay? A local guy has some rolls, but they are pretty thick with red clover, so I've been wavering on buying them.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com