[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 35, Issue 22

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Aug 21 12:47:23 EDT 2007

I'd also like to see a picture. I can't visualize how you are using them as chutes, but it sure sounds interesting. I'm always looking for a better way to catch rams than the "corner and grab" method.

After trying many, many different kinds of hay feeders, I've found the most efficient to be a cattle placed against the fence. Cheap, easy, portable, and very little waste.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com