[Jacob-list] introducing myself, general sheep questions

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Aug 21 12:43:01 EDT 2007

I sold a nice ram to woman in south Georgia a few years ago. He got his horns caught in a hanging hay sack and strangled to death. No, I wouldn't use then for sheep.

It's my understanding that crimson clover can interfere with the heat cycles of ewes. Other breeders have told me that you need to take them off crimson clover 30 days before breeding. I've never planted it for that reason.

Enjoy your new girls!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com