[Jacob-list] Sheep Supplies

Schmick54 at aol.com Schmick54 at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 01:40:48 EDT 2007

I use two pieces of cattle panel with two steel T-posts at each end. The
hay is placed in between the two panels. We use them everywhere. We also have
them placed in such a way that we can use them as chutes when we run the sheep
in for hoof trimming and vaccinations. They work well and are reasonably
priced. We like them because bunk feeders get full of snow, full of debris, and
have puddles in them when it rains. These feeders don't get very wet when it
rains and are easy feeders in the snow.

Mick