[Jacob-list] sheep show concerns

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Mon Aug 6 12:34:01 EDT 2007

I don't mind if he likes four horn better than two horn but to tell me that they should be culled, left home because they could be a cross bred is totally false!!!!!! I did show him a 3/4 jacob that was entered in the colored wool class that has four perfect horns! I won first in the yearling class (which was small) with my four horn but was kinda put off by the win when he said that about the two horn jacob.

Peggy