[Jacob-list] Housing Goats and Sheep together

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Sun Apr 29 15:26:08 EDT 2007

It would seem to me that if you are milking goats, and taking them to a
millk house to do so, or a stantion or somehting, then you could feed them
grain and minerals while milking them, when they are separate from the
sheep..wouldn't that be a way to get the needed copper to the goats, but not
th sheep, for whom it is toxic?