[Jacob-list] Question

Francis Martinez fabrega at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 24 20:21:08 EDT 2007

Hello: I heard that this breed of sheep is what Yakov son of Yitzhaak had in Canna'an? How are they around other sheep? Is this a primitive breed? WE live in Eastern Wa., State and I am curious about this breed- I have 5 acres but I am planning to have no more than 6 sheep total. Right now, i am looking at getting a Ewe and her baby that are 1/2 Icelandic 1/2 Shetland black and white spotted. But what is the main difference between your sheep at these? Can they co-exist together or do I have to have them separate? Can they share the barn? thank you, Francie