[Jacob-list] 2007 AGM

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Apr 13 15:41:51 EDT 2007

If anyone is planning or considering rv camping at the fairgrounds at the 2007 AGM in Asheville, NC, could you let me asap? The fairgrounds would like me to give them an approximate count of the number of sites we will want, so that they can save us sites together and near our building. Showers and electricity are available. Camping will be approximately $20 night.

Also - if you are coming to AGM and will be delivering sheep either to or from the AGM, please let me know. We'll be posting a list of transport available on http://www.jsba.org/agm.html
Please include information as to whether or not you will be willing or able to transport sheep for other members.

Southeast members - if you are willing and able to help with putting together Saturday's lunch, please contact me. We need food, paper plates, drinks, gophers, etc. You can help even if you're not a SE member :-)

Thanks!
Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com