[Jacob-list] thin ewe...

Tom and Judy Riddolls grey_wethers_farm at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 21:39:12 EDT 2006

Ok, so tommorow i will make some yogurt, I make some darn good yogurt from
our raw goat's milk and unless anyone informs me differently I assume this
must be the healthiest.  I swear by raw goat milk.  I will cut back on the
grain a bit (i'm giving her a sheep ration mixed at a local mill) no copper
salt blocks, just sheep minerals which they eat up nicely.  the pasture is
new for them, a cow was on it for a month last year but other than that it
has not had animals on it for decades- if ever.

Also does anyone know of a canadian supplier of "nutradrench" you all talk
about it and i have asked around here (in eastern ontario) but nobody has
heard of it, or even knows what the heck i'm trying to describe!

tom