[Jacob-list] Snakes vs pigs and King Snakes ?Colloidal Silver?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Sep 16 17:49:30 EDT 2006

Last year Dave was working on a cabin way out in the woods (he's a carpenter). The owner of the place started yelling for everyone to come see.  There was a king snake in the process of swallowing a copperhead.  Both snakes were the same size.  He got a few pictures and it's pretty amazing.

Katherine - what's Colloidal Silver?

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com