[Jacob-list] Snakes vs pigs and King Snakes

Sharon Hill sharonehill at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 15:20:24 EDT 2006

One of my snake stories:  The cat was looking more
interested than ususal at in the corner of the kitchen
where the dog food is stored.  I moved the bin of
food, and a baby rattlesnake was curled up there.  I
caught it with a broom-it  tangled in the straw.  It
was dispatched by my husband when he got home.  I
don't know how the thing got in the house and I have
always wondered where the mother was.

Sharon Hill