[Jacob-list] Emails from someone (supposedly) in United ArabEmirates

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Mon Oct 16 14:49:42 EDT 2006

Yes, I rec'd the same emails.........and I have rec'd similar emails in the past.  I have always disregarded them as hoaxes -- thinking that if someone were serious about importing sheep they would find a more direct, professional avenue of approach rather than a mass mailing of emails.
Sue Martin
Stonecroft