[Jacob-list] Emails from someone (supposedly) in United Arab Emirates

Peaceful Valley Farm pvfarm at catt.com
Mon Oct 16 14:35:21 EDT 2006

I'm curious to see if anyone has gotten any emails regarding to Jacob sheep/ any kind of sheep, from someone in the United Arab Emirates.  I've gotten two.  One from "Smith Janda" and another from "Ellis Smith".  Both were signed "Smith".  One says

"Hi Breeder,

Do you have any Jacob Sheep for sale at this time? We are in need of some here in the United Arab Emirate. We operate a medium scale farm.

Kindly get back if you have some older ram or breeding age female for sale.

Regards,

Smith"

The other one had "icelandic sheep is needed" in the subject line.  Just curious to know if anyone else has gotten any similar emails from this nut.
Matthew
Peaceful Valley Farm
Ringgold, GA
www.peacefulvalleyfarm.com