[Jacob-list] Website Update

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Sun Oct 1 21:08:30 EDT 2006

Hello friends:

I just updated our Jacob sheep website - www.stonecroftmanor.com

To my fellow Jacob breeder friends - as you know, Katrina/Dave LeFever have sold their flock (Chicory Lane) and we are very pleased to be acquiring some of their girls - and also a pretty ewe from Royal Unzicker will be arriving here this Fall.  Please note that these ewes listed on the website have not yet been delivered to us - namely Primrose, Persimmon, Faye, Bambi & Quidam.  We are very much looking forward to their arrival........and their lambs next Spring.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft Manor

"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13