[Jacob-list] ram for sale

Joseph Laughlin phl2jdl at msn.com
Thu Nov 30 11:13:47 EST 2006

After using our ram, Stratton Hall Travis, for two years, we need to find him a new home and are offering him for sale. Travis is a two horn who has sired both 2 and 4 horn lambs. He is a handsome ram with excellent fleece and structure, nice color balance with color on muzzle and feet. He was the Reserve Ch. Jacob ram and best fleeced Jacob at the 2005 MD. Sheep and Wool Festival. DOB 2/25/04. If interested please e-mail me off list for price and more info. We are located in Southern NJ, just off Exit 2 of NJ Turnpike, between Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE. Jo Ann Laughlin, Stratton Hall Sheep and Herb Farm