[Jacob-list] Hand reared lamb with runny tummy

Zanliza Kramer zanliza at ananzi.co.za
Thu Nov 9 08:02:08 EST 2006

Hi Everyone

Once again, its so nice to be able to read all these emails
from fellow Jacob lovers, even if most of you are in the
States!

I have a beginners questions:  I have a flock of 13; 11
ewes and 2 untupped lambs.  One of these younger girls was
hand reared by us, and she has a really dirty bum (runny
tummy?) but she's the only one.  I don't understand why she
has this problem as she's eating the same as everyone else.
 I had a lamb put down a few months earlier and have become
a little overly-worried/paranoid about all of them so I
don't want to stress out my vet (again) if its not urgent.
 All help appreciated.

Love & Light

Lisa

Request your FREE Discovery Pack from Knorr Cup a Soup and stand in line to WIN a R50,000 sponsored marketing campaign.

http://redirect.5th.co.za/ClickThrough.aspx?id=3580&site=http://www.soupup.co.za