[Jacob-list] Fwd: Re: Please Help

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Nov 5 19:25:44 EST 2006

This woman contacted me about a flock she has to disperse. She's in central Michigan, near Big Rapids.  Her email is: R Thompson <victorian_tea_lady at yahoo.com>

www.patchworkfibers.com

I will give you the best I can for descriptions.  Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the people we bought them from.  They were just some people who had a sign by the road, and my husband decided he wanted Jacobs.

Let's see, I have already told you about Skeever & Buttons the rest of them:

Spike - Named for his horns that stand straight up.  He is the dominate male of the group, and has a very soft coat.  He will let me touch his ears or under his chin at feeding time, but he isn't crazy about people.  He is something to look at.

Doofus - Don't know how my husband came up with the name, but this guy looks very intimidating with his big horns that curl around his head, but he is pretty friendly.  Will give up food for petting.  I haven't noticed him instigating any raming competitions, but he is not afraid of helping an underdog.

Peppy - My husband tells me that this guy has a lot of potential.  He is very large, and spotted nicely.  He has 4 horns.  2 are the big ones that curve around, and the others are more like scurs that twist outword like cordscrews around his ears.  These 2nd two do not seem to get very large.  Doesn't care about attention at all.  He does challenge the others.  My husband was hoping to keep him and Spike for breeding.

#1 and #2 - We never meant to keep these two.  That is why they have the names they have.  They were twins and they have a lot of black to them.  I don't pay much attention to them, but we have never had any trouble with them.  It is usually these guys we see Doofus defending against Peppy.

Mariah - A beautiful girl, but shy.  She likes it better when a person sits down and gets to her level before she will accept attention, but once it starts, she doesn't want it to quit.  She has beautiful wool and it is extremely soft.  Very pretty and nicely spotted.

Baby - She was taken to fairs a lot before we had gotten her, and we understand that she had won a few ribbons.  She is very friendly.

Dolly - Dolly is my favorite one of them all.  I wish I could keep her.  She is a twin to Skeever and she is Baby's Baby.  She has great markings and wonderful disposition.  I will miss her greatly.

Baby Girl - This one is definately the underdog of the group.  Quite often, she is the one off to herself and is easily intimidated by the other sheep.

Well, that is the gang.  You can tell they have been pampered and they are loved.  It breaks my heart to think that I have to find new homes for them (well, all but for #1 and #2)

Thanks for your help, Linda.
Rebecca

Linda <patchworkfibers at alltel.net> wrote: PSI HTML/CSS Generator
Yes, I think it would help to write up a description on each.  If you remember the name of the person you bought them from, that information is always useful.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com

  Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimitedhttp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/"> Try it today.