[Jacob-list] LGC (not D)

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 21:52:04 EDT 2006

Linda,

  Sounds like your feline needs some FANCY FEAST as an extra treat for that little dispatch work.

  If anybody is coming to the fiber festival this weekend in Wooster, OH, stop by my booth in the Industrial 13 building.

  Mary Ellen

Linda <patchworkfibers at alltel.net> wrote:
          Sometimes you really wish you had a camera in hand.  For the last couple of weeks, a small dog has been hanging around.  He's only about the size of a Boston Bull Terrier, but a dog that size joined in to run the neighbor sheep to death, so he was not welcome here.  I shot at him almost daily to scare him and finally was thinking I would just have to aim to hit him.  Like most people, I don't like to kill a dog, but I prefer it to having to shoot injured sheep or rabbits.

  I was sitting at the computer answering some emails and saw the dog out the window.  I was just heading for the rifle when I heard an god-awful scream.  I looked out the window and saw my cat latched onto the dog's butt.  Dorothy, my Livestock Guardian Cat, was snarling like a wild tiger with all four feet attached to the dog, and the dog was screaming like a banshee.

  The dog has not returned.

  Linda

  www.patchworkfibers.com

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN