[Jacob-list] Sheep for sale to AGM

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Fri May 19 12:49:41 EDT 2006

Hi Jacob breeders,
I e-mailed awhile ago about going to JSBA's AGM June 17-18, but I wasn't sure. Now I am. I will be going to Colorado!!!!!! I am arranging for health certificates now for the sheep that I've already sold. I want to do this all in one batch. If anyone is interested in a ram lamb please let me know. I have new photos on my website (and correction of one that was the wrong photo for the right sheep!) I have just a couple of ewe lambs left, although there are some yearling and older ewes. If you contact me I can send out more info or photos for any of these sheep. Delight your ewes by bringing them a California ram!

Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com