[Jacob-list] MSWF

Paintedrockfarm at aol.com Paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Tue May 9 13:31:17 EDT 2006

I had a great time at MD this year -- too short, but still a fun  time.  I
got to meet several Jacob sheep breeders and finally put faces  with names and
voices! :)   Hopefully, I will get to return next year  and participate in the
Jacob sheep show -- looks like a lot of fun.

Both Jacob sheep booths, JSBA and JSC, were well stocked and  pleasantly
staffed by committed volunteers -- a great job!  I really think  these booths are
a wonderful asset to providing people with excellent  information about the
breed we all love and enjoy.

While I only had a few hours to visit MSWF, I enjoyed my time there.   The
pit lamb was delicious -- WOW!  Many vendors displayed their wool works  and the
selections were endless.  Note to self: bring more spending money  next year.
 Aside from the sheep, the musicians were my favorite  area.  Celtic music
has a special place in my heart and, as an  aspiring harpist, I certainly
enjoyed the live music.  I'm certainly in the  market for a 34 string harp, if
anyone knows of one. :)

I enjoyed the visit to thank all the sheep breeders, members, volunteers
etc. for doing such a wonderful job and representing our breed so incredibly
well.  Congrats on a job well done!

Cheryl

PS -- What were the Jacob sheep show results?  I didn't get to stay  for the
Sunday show -- any news?
Mike  & Cheryl Terrano
_Painted  Rock Farm_ (http://members.aol.com/paintedrockfarm)
Route 4 Box 726
Buckhannon, WV  26201-9205
(304) 457-6620
_paintedrockfarm at aol.com_ (http://paintedrockfarm@aol.com/)
Breeders of Registered Jacob Sheep & French Angora  Rabbits