[Jacob-list] Great Pyr: off topic

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Sat May 6 09:49:36 EDT 2006

I have a great pyr guardian dog that needs to go elsewhere asap.  He's well
behaved with jacob sheep and horses but dislikes goats.  I've discovered
that he has been running my new dairy goats.  Needs to go asap.

Journey is three years old and has done a good job guarding the sheep.
Loves kids and people in general.  He is a bit shy when meeting strangers
but will bark and guard sheep if strangers come into the pasture. Comes from
guardian dog parents.

Up to date on all shots.  Registerable if I can find his paperwork.

I live in Holly Springs, NC (SW of Raleigh).  Please email me off list if
you are interested in him.  Can send pictures.

Kate
Humbug Farm