[Jacob-list] CA sheep to Colorado

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Thu May 4 11:20:08 EDT 2006

    I would like to come to JSBA's AGM in Colorado in June. If I could sell some sheep it would help justify the trip. This is a chance to get new West Coast genetics to your flock. My flock has been bred with the best fiber in mind and I have an enthusiastic customer base for my products.  I have posted photos of the sheep for sale on my website. www.meridianjacobs.com  I don't have all the ram lambs pictured yet, but will try to get more photos next week. There are ewe lambs and adult ewes listed. There are also a few adult rams, but I'm not sure if I could transport them--depends on what vehicle I'd take. I'm looking for a trailer, but might end up just driving the truck with a box and no trailer.  If you're interested in any sheep please let me know. I'll be glad to send other photos or any other info. Remember that any sheep I transport have to have health certificates issued, so there needs to be time for that.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com