[Jacob-list] sick ewes

Victoria da Roza castlerockjacobs at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 13:50:36 EST 2006

To begin with I am no expert.  When my ewes get
strange in any way I always give them a shot of
Probios to make sure it is not something going on with
their tummies.  Then I do not know what kind of maple
sap you are giving but I know the books say some kinds
of maples are toxic to sheep, which is why I have not
planted any on my property although I love the tress
and their leaves.  I would personally take them back
to just hay and very clean water for several days and
the Probios and see if they improve.

Victoria
Castle Rock Farm
Jacob Sheep & Nigerian Dwarf Goats