[Jacob-list] What to do with horns?

spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com
Mon Mar 27 17:27:48 EST 2006

Hi, since no-one else wrote about this I will,
I have a friend that does things with jacob ram horns and here is his
email: Furthermore1 at aol.com.
He can probably answer some of your questions.
I had a ewe died and the ground was to frozen to bury her so she just
sat their and so we learned the different stages of death and to me I
sounds like your ram was dead for about 2-3 days and by that time you
probably can't get the pelt,
and as for getting rid of him you need to bury him about 6 feet deep so
nothing can dig him up.
Marie