[Jacob-list] HELP! Springtime Problems

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Mar 23 19:34:23 EST 2006

Also - don't grain them while you are drying them up.

Could you explain "dislocated hip joint"?  Haven't seen that one.  I worry about any Jacob lamb that isn't up, nursing, and doing little lamb hops within a couple hours.

Hope the rest of your lambing goes better than the beginning.

www.patchworkfibers.com