[Jacob-list] sheep bribes

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Sun Mar 19 10:51:38 EST 2006

Seems like sheep should be eating animal crackers, if any cookie at all!
  ;-)

They are smaller and contain less sugar than many other choices.  They
also would not crumble easily if you wanted to keep some in your pockets.

We don't feed cookies, but our girls love bits of old bread or stale
wheat snack crackers once in a great while.

Cathy
Perfect Spot Farm
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/perfectspotfarm.html