[Jacob-list] 2006 lambs

Heather Hettick hettick1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 09:33:18 EST 2006

I wanted to share some of my lamb pictures and ask a question.

  Our lambs look absolutely excellent this year.  My new ram seems to produce great fleeces and well as well spaced 4 horn sets and beautiful color patterns.  The bottle lambs I have are accidental rather than due to mothering problems and I'm
supplementing two ewes lambs just so they are friendly, and of course
my kids want to keep them all.  We were thinking about showing
a couple at the local fair this fall and wanted a few to choose from that were easier to handle.
http://www.geocities.com/hettick1/MoonstruckFarm.html
  I have links to pages of some of my past and present flock members and this year's lambs.  There are still some things I'd like to change or add but I wanted to show off the pictures anyway.

  I would also like to ask if anyone has experience or knowledge about sore mouth.  I'd also like to know people's attitude towards it from a fiber and breeding
stock standpoint.

  Thanks,

Heather Hettick
  Moonstruck Farm