[Jacob-list] Fw:

Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Thu Mar 16 11:37:50 EST 2006

The inbreeding report from the National Germplasm Program has been completed for JSBA.   We have a lengthy list of rams to use for possible donors.  Our next step is to determine which rams are still alive and who has them.   It would be very helpful if each of you who has rams registered with JSBA would send me a list of which rams are presently in your flock.   It would also be helpful to know if your rams are two or four horned.   If any of your rams are also registered with JSC, we need to know that so we do not duplicate.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Royal Unzicker
runzicker at erols.com