[Jacob-list] goring and wild

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Wed Mar 15 05:54:59 EST 2006

I spend lots of time with my girls, but not the boys.  I just have this
feeling that every once in a while, despite their best efforts at being
friendly, a little more testosterone than normal seeps into their brains,
and they get a little too RAMbunctious for my own good.  I also keep the
rams separately except for 18 days a year, when they are breeding.  That
helps a lot.  I don't have to pay much attention to them, and they stay a
little strange with me, except of course for old Abner, who is a sweetie,
but who still rules the roost, so has lots of power in those old bones.