[Jacob-list] tuft - no sued

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Mar 14 18:44:48 EST 2006

Interesting that in the lamb I'm taking about, the tuft is composed of just normal face hair - not curled, just abit longer.  The other lamb that has an obvious split has eyelashes mixed in with her tuft. I'll hang on the tufted, no split, girl and watch how she develops because I like her and I'm curious.  And partly because she likes me!  Hard to resist a lamb that comes running up for a scratch and cuddle :-)

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com