[Jacob-list] tuft - no sued

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Mar 14 16:13:59 EST 2006

I have a lamb this year that has an obvious tuft above one eye.  I grabbed her up yesterday to see just how bad the split was.  As far as I can tell - and I pulled the eyelid up, pushed it down and pulled it from both sides - there is no split that I can see - not even a slight notch.  The tuft is above the eyelid by maybe 1/4" and does not touch the lid. There is unbroken skin between the tuft and the eyelid.

I have another lamb that has a tuft and the split is obvious and the tuft contiguous with the lid. So I do have something to compare with the other lamb.

Has anyone seen a tuft like this?

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com