[Jacob-list] Cleaning fleeces

Shawn Hoefer shawnhoefer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 22:46:23 EST 2006

I still encourage you to try a couple. We had nothing but problems with several brands, too and
were just about to give up. We live on a farm with lots of brush (including some Russian Olive and
if you want thorns... ouch) and one side (the side facing the highway) of pasture is done in
barbed-wire and the remainder done in woven pasture fence. Even so, we have only lost, I think,
less than 6 covers to complete shreddom.