[Jacob-list] cleaning dirty fleece

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Mar 6 20:46:48 EST 2006

Wouldn't you need a really high concentrate of acetic acid to eat up bits of hay and vm?  I'm familiar with the process used by commercial textile mills.  It's quite abit harsher than a diluted vinegar rinse.  Vinegar is 5% acetic acid or thereabouts.  There is a thought that some people that swear they are "allergic to" (or at least irritated by) wool are actually reacting to the commercial process of using sulfuric acid.

Worth a try, though.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com