[Jacob-list] Horns on ram lamb

fayg at mebtel.net fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Mar 5 17:31:19 EST 2006

Neil,

Not to be disagreeable ... but my 4 horn rams by volume are 6-10 times the size
of my oldest ewes, probably 5 x on length. I cant bring myself to band
demasculate any of by rams, but I have two twins of one of each .... would make
an interesting study ...

My favorite statistics quote is, there are 3 kinds of lies, lies, damn lies and
statistics.