[Jacob-list] More on eye trouble

Susan Roenke oliveoyl_123 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:56:39 EST 2006

To explain more about my post about using sheep's milk in eyes...milk
straight from the animal/human is the only living antibiotic there is, so it
is very beneficial for infections, etc.  My daughter has used sheep's milk
right in her own eyes to clear up pink eye, as I am out of breastmilk after
11 years. She says it makes them feel a lot better, and clears up the pink
eye after 2-3 applications.  Her mother may be crazy, but she was willing to
try it and has done it 2 times now, and swears by it.  :-)
Sue