[Jacob-list] Jacob breeder in Marion OH

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Jun 21 22:10:27 EDT 2006

We have all had less than satisfactory dealings with buyers - the ones that
never send deposits, the ones that send deposits and then disappear (how
long do we wait?), even the ones that pay in full and then never come to
pick up their sheep and the ones that mean well, the logistics get confused
and everything ends up working out.

You've pretty much given enough information to identify your buyer for
anyone that has the flock books. You have named her publicly for anyone that
wants to research it.  I have the flock books, but haven't really bothered
to see who she is.  Not really sure if this is the place to publicly accuse
someone of fraud.

I sympathize with your problems.  Unless I know someone, I get paid before
the sheep leave here.  I have never gotten a bad check and feel comfortable
taking checks - although I do hold the papers until the check clears if I
don't know the buyers.  The checks have always cleared.

Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com/>

  _____