[Jacob-list] AGM

CARL FOSBRINK carlfosbrink at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 20:57:06 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

       As usual Royal and Bob have offered their help in transporting. Great Jacob people that they are. It is 5 hrs., however,  to I80 which is their route to the AGM and back. Our flight plans won't give us that much driving time. I can be in Indianapolis or Louisville in an hour and live just a couple of miles off I65. So if anyone is traveling through this area Please let me know. And yes I can put spots on your Jacobs too. ha ha.

  Regards,
  Carl

Robert May <newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Cute Katrina...really cute. I heard from Royal that
we may be hooking up with Carl along Route 80. Will
make sure that Carl's rams get their share of "spots".

Regards,
Bob

http://mail.yahoo.com