[Jacob-list] more on the horns

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Jun 1 11:30:17 EDT 2006

Isn't it just logical? In order to get more space, you have to move the horns further apart (OK - that's a bit redundant :- D).  You could do that in one of four ways - move the laterals back or down, move the tops forward, get a bigger head, or get smaller diameter horns. (or get horns in proportion to the head - my first choice).  It may be possible to breed the laterals into a different placement, but I believe the lateral placement is more or less fixed.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com