[Jacob-list] the perfect sheep/ anita evangelista

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Jan 8 19:03:46 EST 2006

Sounds like a 'perfect' girl to me.

I was browsing through the JacobList archives today looking for the Anita Evangelista article.  It's been posted to the list a couple of times.  I couldn't find it  in the archives and lost it during a computer crash.  Does anyone still have it?  It's worth reading every so often.

www.patchworkfibers.com