[Jacob-list] perfect sheep

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 7 12:38:28 EST 2006

Hmm, a bully sheep named Gillian - oh my oh my.

I think that you guys do not have the perfect sheep in your pastures
because they are all in mine.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I have one ewe that I don't breed because she is such a wimp that she
loses weight every winter and I don't want to stress her.  But she is
still perfect because she has a lovely soft voice and quietly says
hello while the rest are yelling at me.  I have another ewe who is a
super bitch and sometimes I think about feeding her to the dogs but I
can't because she is one of my first two sheep so that is what makes
her perfect.  And my shetland eunuch is perfect because he is so darn
cute.  Yes, I do like the look of the lighter framed sheep and I like
the fleece to feel a certain way so that's what I look for.  But what
makes my (and your) Jacobs absolutely perfect is that they retain
their primitive characteristics and that they each look unique.

Gillian