[Jacob-list] ya' know,

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jan 6 17:48:34 EST 2006

Hi Betty,

Try to stay warm and get better!  Bronchitis is no fun.  Sorry to hear about your old boy.

But raising Jacobs is!  All my sheep are "perfect" (joke) - just in different ways.  Some are more perfect than others and some you got to get to know before you notice that they are perfect (still a joke). They are all, however, special in some way or other.  When I switched from crossbred sheep to Jacobs, Dave made the comment that he hoped the Jacobs weren't all going to be so pretty that there wouldn't be any culls for the freezer.  So far, that has not been a problem and the freezer stays pretty full.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com