[Jacob-list] Internet fraud

snielsen at orednet.org snielsen at orednet.org
Wed Feb 22 12:49:17 EST 2006

I was at a meeting last night with Oregon's Attorney General Hardy Myers,
and he was going over his list of 10 most common complaints to the AG's
office. Internet auction fraud was 3rd, and what is formally called
Nigerian Fraud was 5th. It's unfortunate, but the volume of these
incidents is so large the AG simply cannot address them all.

Susan

--
Peace also takes courage.