[Jacob-list] lambs

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 20:25:47 EST 2006

Hi all,

  Two of my Jacob girls have now lambed---and I have girls from both.  I came home on Wednesday to find the first one dancing around her mother out in the pasture.  This afternoon, I started hearing some mixed cooing in Maybelline's calls.  She delivered a baby that has a fleece like I haven't seen since Nuts' fleece a number of years ago---just inCREDible!  What a doll.

  I just have Heather (11 years) left in my Jacobs to lamb as Bliss looks like she didn't catch this year.  She turns 15 on Tuesday as I turn 44 :o).

  The 3 Shetland girls are keeping their secrets yet.  They didn't meet their boyfriend until early November, so it will be awhile.

  Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Lambs, adults, wool