[Jacob-list] Lambs

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Feb 7 20:08:02 EST 2006

Hope and Tom are abit above the usual petting zoo.  Their website is: http://www.azootoyou.com/Index.html

The first sheep I sold Hope (8 or so years ago)  was a very friendly ewe with a month old ram lamb at side. She had purchased a Jacob ewe before from a breeder in NC and liked the breed. Buying the ewe from me worked out well for her as the lamb grew up people friendly and I was certain that the lamb would be wethered.  Hope's a good person to sell to.  Besides that, a really good friend of mine lives down the street and her son works for Hope - these animals are well cared for.

I'm still not advocating creating bottle lambs!!!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com