[Jacob-list] ramming into tractor

gordon johnston gordon at westergladstone.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 19:42:07 EST 2006

<< We have our tractor in the same pasture with the rams.  One of our rams
keeps ramming into the tractor back tire.  Anyone know why does?  Cynthia>>

It probably hurts him less than when he rams the harder bits !   I think
when they hit things like that they are just gormlessly thumping something
because it's there.  Do watch out for them rubbing their fleece against the
tyres because the black doesn't come out of the wool easily.  Ours also
smash the lights - we kept a horse box in the field with our tups for
accommodation in evil weather and rapidly lost the glass out of the lights.
Juliet in Scotland UK