[Jacob-list] (no subject)

katherine van diest katherine at diesthaus.com
Sun Dec 17 09:07:54 EST 2006

Good morning after readying all the great letters about horn dislodgemnet
and re growth I was pleased to hear that they can and will grow back with
time. Our lambs found a woodchuck hole this summer and spent many an hour
with there heads in it and eventually there side horns. What started out
as good looking four horn rams now look a little less beautriful

Our older rams have fought alot this breeding season resulting in ram pens
all over the farm. Something my husband and I are vowing never to do
again. I've heard of containing them together. These three guys made it
all winter as buddies and through the summer until the magic of breeding
season. Then all bets were off and the freindship is over. We will be
looking for homes for these handsome men, anyone in the area is welcome to
visit, as we are moving are whole flock is up for adoption and purchase.
please call for details as I'm not a computer person

845-626-4474
Katherine
Appeldorn farm