[Jacob-list] ram's horns

Joseph Laughlin phl2jdl at msn.com
Fri Dec 15 14:08:22 EST 2006

Thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiry about our Horned Dorset ram's damaged horn. I received lots of good advice and information. At this point I have decided to leave it alone to heal as is but if he damages it further - if it loosens, comes off, etc. - I may try to secure it back in place by taping, wiring or gluing. For this ram it's not a genetic issue. It's pure aesthetics on my part. I have also taken steps to separate the Jacob and the Horned Dorset rams to hopefully avoid another collision! Thanks again! Jo Ann