[Jacob-list] Sheep for sale

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Dec 2 22:27:22 EST 2006

I have two really nice two horned Jacob Sheep for sale. I've been focused on four horned Jacobs since I started raising Jacobs and have kept very few two horned and bought only two. "Sissy" (Patchwork Society) has a strong Maverick/Rockies background, nice fleece, good horn sweep, is an excellent mother of quality lambs, and has an aloof personality.

Showphar Habersham, a lilac ram, has one of the loveliest fleeces I've seen. Soft and silky with strong colors. Wide swept horns, calm personalitly, and easy to handle. I'll be keeping his lambs!

More information at:
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/forsale.html

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com